Evora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evora

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Secondwolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2ndwolf

Secondwolf Empty
PostSubject: Secondwolf   Secondwolf EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 8:43 am

2ndwolf

I'm a programmation hobbyist and decided maybe I should seek a pay from that craft. So I've started reading Eloquent Javascript (finally learning some programmation vocabulary) in the prospect of programming an editor for this project. (edit: that is, in order to have a wider portfolio to present to potential employers)

My education ended with a diploma in graphic design (but it does not make me a good illustrator, graphic design is something else entirely). I've been a multimedia integrator for a year... 6 years ago and since been diagnosed with a degenerative mental illness, for which I take medication and have stabilized for a year now.

Times are still tough every now and then and I'm certainly less disciplined or intelligent than I used/could have been. So I'm still learning basics on how to cope with life, at age 30. I also still have no realistic or well defined life goals and am a lunatic.

All that makes me an enthusiastic person who would like to do and learn everything, unless my mind won't follow or I just fall into procrastination.. because 1. mental illness and medication and 2. damn it what's there to life?

Pleased to be part of this forum.
So, let's do this...
Back to top Go down
Rammy
Owner
Rammy

Secondwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondwolf   Secondwolf EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 10:54 am

I'm incredibly pleased to have you on the team! I have no doubt that you'll be an integral part of this community considering all the various things you've made in GS1 on GR and the work on your android app. I'm anxiously waiting to see what you can come up with for the editor, but there are no time constraints at the moment, so you're free to take as much time as you like.

Welcome to the community!
Back to top Go down
https://evora.board-directory.net
2ndwolf

Secondwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondwolf   Secondwolf EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 10:27 am

I will likely start developing once I finish my JS book... which is, considering the pace at which I'm getting through it right now, in about a month and a half.

Sorry, the will to develop a real vocabulary and grasp of concepts came first.
Back to top Go down
Rammy
Owner
Rammy

Secondwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondwolf   Secondwolf EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:38 am

That's fine, there are several things to implement up until then so it shouldn't be much of a concern.
I doubt I'll start anything for the editor, but if I do, it'll be easy enough for you to take up once you're
finished with your book.
Back to top Go down
https://evora.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Secondwolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondwolf   Secondwolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Secondwolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evora :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: