Evora
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Evora

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Graphic Assignments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rammy
Owner
Rammy

Graphic Assignments Empty
PostSubject: Graphic Assignments   Graphic Assignments EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 3:53 pm

Below is a prioritized list of graphic categories and their importance to the project as of now.
Feel free to post relevant artwork that we may be able to use in-game.

What we're really looking for:
*Bodies: I'd like to maintain the general roundness of the Graal bodies, but we definitely can't have a recolored default as our default body.
*GUIs
*Miscellaneous: Pickaxe graphics, rock graphics, liquor, crates.
*Heads

What we'd like to have:
These are not a priority at the moment but definitely will be needed eventually.
*Swords
*Enemies

What we're not really looking for:
*Hats: I have quite a few beautiful sets from graphic artists that I used to work with.

As a follow-up to this thread, I would like to thank @Chicken's for his graphic contributions to our game. Below are some of his graphics:

Graphic Assignments QtduOCaGraphic Assignments SYDqtZ4Graphic Assignments YilMoUXGraphic Assignments TmLW7KE
Graphic Assignments CPzGm4KGraphic Assignments GebF4yhGraphic Assignments 0aNtiYjGraphic Assignments Giphy

Last edited by Rammy on Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://evora.board-directory.net
ChickenNarners

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Assignments   Graphic Assignments EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:24 am

I was thinking about working on a body (would take me quite a long time as I would probably do it in parts over a few weeks) however, I'm not to sure what to do. Editing Graals/Zelda sprites is easy enough, but I dunno if you have something in mind or not.

Either that or I will finish my crates, bottles and then perhaps do a few more swords.
Back to top Go down
Rammy
Owner
Rammy

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Assignments   Graphic Assignments EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 8:25 pm

I'd like to have the bodies maintain a general roundedness like Graal or Zelda have. If you could edit them and change them significantly that would be great. Maybe just use one frame, the idle and facing forward one, and then post a few samples here so that we can decide on the best. For the color of the body, I was thinking either navy, light brown or green (like the bottle on the forum logo)... or a mix of light brown and either. Not sure if that'll look good but you can give it a try if you like.
Back to top Go down
https://evora.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graphic Assignments   Graphic Assignments Empty

Back to top Go down

Graphic Assignments
Page 1 of 1